MISSION & CODE OF CONDUCT
To promote ethical standards and efficiency in Boards of Trade and Chambers of Commerce management; to encourage the mutual exchange of information and ideas among its members; and to undertake such services and activities as shall be deemed to be in the best interests of its members.
Code of Professional Standards
As a member of the Alberta Chamber Executives, I promise to promote ethical standards and efficiency in Chamber of Commerce and Board of Trade management. I shall strive towards this goal through the conscientious application of the following standards:
1. Respect the laws and regulations, which apply to Chamber management;
2. Maintain high standards of public and private integrity;
3. Treat all members equally and with equal consideration;
4. Improve personal knowledge of the techniques of Chamber managements;
5. Promote professionalism among Chamber executives;
6. Discourage the distribution of misleading and inaccurate information to the public;
7. Work for the betterment of the Chamber professional at all levels; and
8. Promote the free enterprise system.